donderdag 10 augustus 2017

Chequered Flowers

Hello all, today it's my turn to show you a card. And I love the new stamps that Lesley has showt you in her last tv show in Juli.

Hallo allemaal, vandaag laat ik jullie een kaart zien gemaakt met een van de nieuwe stempels van Chocolate baroque. Stempels die Lesley in haar laatste tv show in Juli heeft laten zien.


I have stamped this stamp by using the Misty. Because I used different colours it's easy to use this. I also used water colour markers to colour the stamp. And when I stamped it al I used a waterbrush and got over the edges and took some colour in to the open pieces.

I used the stamps : Chequered Flowers and the Words to Dazzle.

Ik heb de stempel met de Misty gestempeld omdat ik verschillende kleuren gebruikt heb. Ik heb hiervoor water colour markers gebruikt. En op het laatst heb ik de kleuren met een water brush uitgewassen.


1 opmerking:

Carole C. zei

Hi Marga. What a lovely cheerful card. Love the colours you have used. I like this stamp set, it reminds me of something out of Alice in Wonderland. Happy crafting.
Carole:)